G&E’s culture is rooted in teamwork and collegiality, and our lawyers and staff work in concert to provide our clients with the highest quality work product. We recognize that the success we achieve as a law firm is dependent on having top quality professionals in every administrative position.
G&E offers starting salaries commensurate with education and experience, as well as comprehensive benefits.
Compensation & Benefits
G&E recognizes and rewards the quality of work that our employees deliver. As such, our compensation and benefits are among the best offered.
Comprehensive Health and Wellness Care:
G&E offers a comprehensive healthcare program that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits. In addition, G&E offers coverage options for spouses/domestic partners and/or families.» Read More« Read Less
As part of the Firm’s wellness efforts, G&E offers Worksite Wellness through Highmark Delaware, which offers a variety of wellness tools and discount programs to help employees lead healthier lives.
G&E offers a 401(k) plan which allows for participant contributions in the first quarter following 90 days of employment. In addition, the Firm matches contributions at 50% of compensation up to a maximum of 6% of annual compensation.» Read More« Read Less
Other Benefits Include:
- Business Casual Dress
- Generous vacation and 10 paid holidays per year
- Pre-tax monthly parking or transportation allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts, which provide employees a pre-tax option to help cover the cost of dependent and medical expenses
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid group life insurance
- Corporate American Express (AmEx) Program with Membership Miles subscription covered by G&E
- Travel Assistance and Identity Theft Programs
- 24/7 online access to payroll information
Back to Careers…