G&E welcomes résumés from highly-skilled attorneys with all levels of experience, from associates, to senior counsel, to directors, with superior writing ability and related work experience in complex litigation. At G&E, our attorneys focus on the practice of law, not on drumming up business. With so many skilled employees with a wide breadth of experience, we ensure that we have assembled the best teams to represent our clients by shifting attorneys and staffing across various practice groups as litigation demands arise.
Compensation & Benefits
G&E recognizes and rewards the quality of work that our employees deliver. As such, our compensation and benefits are among the best offered.
Comprehensive Health and Wellness Care:
G&E offers a comprehensive healthcare program that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits. In addition, G&E offers coverage options for spouses/domestic partners and/or families.
As part of the Firm’s wellness efforts, G&E offers Worksite Wellness through Highmark Delaware, which offers a variety of wellness tools and discount programs to help employees lead healthier lives.
G&E offers a 401(k) plan which allows for participant contributions in the first quarter following 90 days of employment. In addition, the Firm matches contributions at 50% of compensation up to a maximum of 6% of annual compensation.
Other Benefits Include:
- Business Casual Dress
- Generous vacation and 10 paid holidays per year
- Pre-tax monthly parking or transportation allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts, which provide employees a pre-tax option to help cover the cost of dependent and medical expenses
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid group life insurance
- Corporate American Express (AmEx) Program with Membership Miles subscription covered by G&E
- Travel Assistance and Identity Theft Programs
- 24/7 online access to payroll information
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter,
résumé and writing sample to:
Kristin M. Starr
Director of Human Resources and Recruiting
Grant & Eisenhofer P.A.
123 Justison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Fax: (302) 622-7100
Back to Careers…